Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HE GOT THE GUITAR!!!!!!!!!

Just a pic of Max Jammin
Yes folks, the moment I have been waiting for. Max earned his guitar!!! He is doing so good! I am so proud of the efforts he has made to go on the potty. I know its hard to drastically change something that you do in your life. (I have done it ya know, and not just with potty training).
One of his favorite places to pee is outside thanks to my sister. I know cool huh? I gotta admit, I am kinda jealous. I wish I could pull over on the side of the freeway and feel totally comfortably peeing in the breeze. But for the sake of my fellow travelers I choose to hover in a dirty truck stop bathroom.
We aren't out of the woods yet though, while he does recognize when he needs to go and gets himself up onto the potty, sometimes he forgets to man the plumbing and we get puddles on the floor. No big deal though, cuz grown men make puddles all the time. He still wears a diaper to bed, but the other day it was dry!!
So we are getting there folks!

4 comments:

  1. ROCK ON MAX!!! Good job TEAM HEINER! You're definitely at the tail end of it!... literally! :D Ha! Ha! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Congrats Connie! And an even bigger congrats to Max! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Aww he looks like he so loves his guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! We found your blog! Little Sam is a cutie, and Max is so big!! Are you guys still in Provo? We have a blog too: StevensonAndMarissaSmith.blogspot.com We'd love to keep in touch with you guys!
    - Stevenson and Marissa Smith

    ReplyDelete

Boys all dressed up for Church

Boys all dressed up for Church
They really do love eachother so much. Max is always asking to hold Sam.

Sam is really excited to play outside, can't you tell

Blessing Day

Blessing Day
This was a really special day. We blessed Sam in Missoula, Montana at my parents house so that all of our family could be there. It was the last Sunday before Christmas, almost everyone was there, and the lights of the Christmas tree were on. So so so special.

Followers