Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Virgin

Ok, so here I am, creating my very own blog. Not exactly sure why, I guess that this is a time where peer pressure really did prevail. Plus I got one of those things on Facebook that wanted votes to vote against FB becoming not free. Probably a scam, but I love being connected with people from my past and present, so I don't want to risk it.........
Not sure how to start this up, do I just jump in as if I have always had one? Do I introduce myself and my family? Awkward.

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe... I started blogging not long ago myself! I don't think there's a right or wrong way to start, at least I hope not! It's great fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging. I love your wedding pic I've never seen them before, you guys look great. Blogging is so addicting! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i've decided that listening to you is like hearing my inner monologue...i miss that Mystery Science Theater effect! so i'm glad you're finally joining the blogging world, and my faith in myself is renewed (and if i just tell scotty enough times not to do something, eventually he'll listen, right? right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this will be one of my favorite blogs to read I can tell already! Hey put pictures of your Book of Mormon matching game up here, it's a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Boys all dressed up for Church

Boys all dressed up for Church
They really do love eachother so much. Max is always asking to hold Sam.

Sam is really excited to play outside, can't you tell

Blessing Day

Blessing Day
This was a really special day. We blessed Sam in Missoula, Montana at my parents house so that all of our family could be there. It was the last Sunday before Christmas, almost everyone was there, and the lights of the Christmas tree were on. So so so special.

Followers